This statement covers the services provided by this website.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website about what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used, if it is disclosed and the ways in which we protect users’ privacy.
Confidentiality and security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Information we collect from visitors
If you choose to supply us with your personal information, we may use it in the following ways:
- To process your request/enquiry made via this website
- For internal record keeping
- To improve this website and the services we provide
When we provide services, we want to make them easy to use, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- recognising that you may already have given an email address/website when you leave a blog comment, meaning you don’t need to re-type that information for every comment you leave
- measuring how many people are using our website via Google Analytics, so the website can be made easier to use, and more suited to your needs
You can manage these small files yourself. You can find out how to do this, and learn more about Cookies in general here.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and what content is most popular. This helps to ensure that our website is responding to your needs in the best way possible. Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
- __utma (Expiry: 2 years)
- __utmb (Expiry: 30 minutes)
- __utmc (Expiry: At end of session)
- __utmz (Expiry: 6 months)
WordPress Comments: When you leave a comment on our blog, three cookies are set to store your name, email address and website. This is so that if you wish to leave another comment, you won’t have to re-type this information:
- comment_author_1adc7d53be226c92bed3ea749f58ab81 (Expiry: A little under 1 year)
- comment_author_email_1adc7d53be226c92bed3ea749f58ab81 (Expiry: A little under 1 year)
- comment_author_url_1adc7d53be226c92bed3ea749f58ab81 (Expiry: A little under 1 year)
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other third party sites. Calvert Sporting Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices within any of these other sites. You should be aware of this when you leave this website and we encourage you to read the privacy statements on other websites you visit.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the address given on our contact page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.