Arxus boots were developed by active Hunters in Sweden to achieve the highest levels of performance and durability for the demanding terrain of Scandinavia.
The boots uniqueness includes:
- 100% natural 2mm thick rubber, well above the norm
- Rubber construction around the entire foot ensuring the boot is waterproof even before the sole is assembled
- Unique sole X-pattern ensures extreme grip underfoot
- Upper surround strap will not drop or slip when tightened
- Upper top edge leather piping on the Primo models prevents separation from the inner lining.
Crafted from natural, supremely durable rubber and encompassing a 4mm neoprene lining throughout the length of the boot providing incredible warmth, classified for a whopping -20⁰c. Neatly out of the way to the rear of the boot is a Riri zip opening for ease of entry. The surround strap with a strong metal lock located around the shaft of the boot enables the boot to be securely fastened. Includes a removable anatomic felt lined EVA insole, which increases isolation against cold ground and helps to absorb shock. An extraordinarily practical boot which is ideal for all field activities.
- 2mm reinforced rubber outer
- 4mm neoprene lining
- 5mm outsole
- X-pattern grip
- Riri Swiss zip
- Strap fastening
- Leather trim
- Removable EVA insole
- Classified down to -20 degrees