The .300 Win. Mag. is suitable for any medium-sized and heavy cloven-hoofed game. It is a true all-round cartridge with sufficient performance for “plains game” or other types of demanding hunting for hard-to-kill game.
The magnum, which was introduced in 1963, became a success story worldwide. Contrary to the magnum cartridges, which were considerably longer until then, the .300 Win. Mag. is short in length, very accurate and pleasant to shoot.
Following on from the ID Classic, the UNI Classic was developed especially for heavy cloven game up to big game. This version reaches into the front softer part with its tip. This means that the projectile mushrooms less but the penetration force is.
- Harder tail-core for convincing penetration
- Tail constriction for a mass-stable residual body and a sure bullet exit
- Softer tip-core for controlled fragmentation and high effectiveness
- Sharp edge for cutting of hair at point of impact
- Nickel-plated steel jacket for increased barrel life
- Torpedo-shaped tail for high flight stability
This item is not available to purchase online. Please call 01235 834 441 to place an order