Aim Tactical Drag Bags
£155.00 – £190.00
The sturdy, military grade AIM® Drag Bags are designed for rifle protection and built to last. Carry the weight of your rifle and all your accessories securely over any distance with a fully adjustable, balanced backpack system purposed to combat discomfort and provide load support. These drag bags have proved themselves in some of the world’s toughest environments.
- Main compartment features three adjustable weapon-securing straps and reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position. Cordura® lined for tear-resistance.
- Padded internal protection along main zip to cushion rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- Zip on main compartment opens around three sides for easy access and side release clips provide extra security when closed.
- Double-stitched seams throughout.
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Two large external utility pockets zip open around three sides for easy access and swallow an unbelievable amount of kit (see below for sizes).
- Wide padded shoulder straps with heavy duty metal carabiners.
- Internal cleaning rod sleeve.
- Drag hood to prevent debris fouling the barrel.
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
- As a rucksack. Padded straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- As a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
- Via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.
- Made from 1000 denier Cordura® – this rugged and water-resistant material has a high resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Extra thick closed cell padding to protect your rifle.
- Heavy duty metal carabiners and snaphooks on rucksack straps.
- High grade zips and clips all round.
Aim 40 – 41 x 11½ x 3 inches (104 x 29 x 8 centimetres)
Aim 45 – 46 x 11½ x 3 inches (117 x 29 x 8 centimetres)
Aim 50 – 54 x 11 x 3 inches (137 x 28 x 8 centimetres)
Aim 55 – 55 x 11 x 3 inches (140 x 28 x 8 centimetres)
Aim 60 – 59 x 11 x 3 inches (150 x 28 x 8 centimetres)